Friday, January 1, 2016

Hey, two readers...I'm posting again

New Year, New Me

Back by no demand, my blog. I will probably cross-post between Tumblr and Blogger because I need to use the latter for my present job as a graduate assistant at UIC's College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs. I've moved from book publishing to urban planning, though I still have a foot in the latter through the Urban Forum. My opinions here are completely my own, and I hope to use this space to practice my writing in a few areas of interest that might be unrelated. I don't imagine that anyone will read this, but I hope that anyone who does might leave constructive criticism.

Also, in the interest of data collection for my transportation concentration, I've begun linking my run and cycling (both commute and my all-too-infrequent fitness rides) to Strava. Go laugh at my "segments"! I did hold to my superstition, and started the New Year with a quick jaunt into the wind.

Prost!

No comments: